Outdoor Access

Outdoor Access Report
Overall form progress: 25% Complete
  1. Public access extends to most land and inland water, including parks, the coast, hills, forests, farmland. The Council has a duty to assert, protect, keep open and free from obstruction any right of way, or route by which access rights may reasonably be exercised. Please contact us with any outdoor access issues.
  2. Issues regarding roads, road verges, adjacent footways and flood management, should be directed to the Ayrshire Roads Alliance. Click here to contact the Ayrshire Roads Alliance
  3. Issues regarding parks and gardens should be directed to Neighbourhood Services. Click here to contact Neighbourhood Services
  1. Please use the map below to identify the location of the of the outdoor access issue:
    1. Search for location

      Search for the approximate location:

      When you have finished click the arrow to go to the next step.

    2. Pinpoint on map

      Move and zoom the map then drag and drop the pin opposite to locate the incident you wish to report.

Form Navigation